Are you a realtor striving for business growth and the right way to market your services within your community? It’s evident that 2016 is a year that demands an outstanding website with all the expected features to serve your clients and engage your prospects. It’s also clear that your website should provide you with the information required to reach your goals for growth in the year ahead. ProWeb365 is dedicated to providing the knowledge and design to make it happen.
Every professional business needs a website, but not all websites are created equal. Some are creative, interesting and informative, while others are functionally inadequate and lacking in appeal. The real estate business has many complexities that must also be recognized, and ProWeb365 knows how to pack the power into your site to increase traffic, uncover more leads, and gain more business.
If you have an existing website, ask yourself how many of these items you can confidently check that apply to your site?
- My website is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and easy to read, without any annoying clutter.
- My website is designed professionally including on-site search engine optimization (SEO).
- My website is mobile responsive, loads fast, and displays well on all devices.
- My website performs flawlessly, with all features working properly and all information displaying correctly.
- My website tracks leads, and I can use that data for marketing campaigns, design modifications, and converting prospects into valued clients.
- My website has effective links (in and out) to improve my ratings and expand my social network.
- My website provides all the information shoppers wish to know about my company, expertise, services, blogs, and endorsements.
- My website provides current information on real estate availability, listings, features, and pricing, with helpful images or video.
- My website makes it easy (on every page) for shoppers to contact me and explore options in greater detail.
- I am proud of my website and happy with the quantity and quality of business it generates.
If you can’t confidently say that your website measures up to all 10 of these key points, perhaps a consultation with ProWeb365 is in order! If you are starting a new company, we can help you get it right the first time by designing a website that does everything it should to successfully launch your business.
Call our real estate web design team today at (612) 590-8080. We will take the time to discuss and understand your current situation and how we can help give you a competitive edge in the year ahead.