Job title: Business Development Manager
Location: Faribault, MN
Our ambitious, entrepreneurial-spirited, and relationship-driven outside sales team takes on the mission of addressing the online marketing challenges many businesses and organizations in our communities face. With the help of training and support from the team, you will provide consulting services to local businesses and organizations to address their needs and increase the awareness of their brands on the internet. If you desire a career where you can:
- Work remotely and have a flexible work schedule
- Help small businesses and organizations solve their online marketing problems.
- Be involved in your community to build a book of clients from the ground up with residual income.
If you desire these things, we want to hear from you!
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of integrity, responsiveness and reliability.
- A “farmer” mentality to qualify leads and quickly establish strong relationship to gain accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with outstanding listening skills
- Competitive independent self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and resiliency when it comes to rejection
- A team player attitude with an interest in helping others succeed
- Proven sales experience – ability to maintain and exceed sales quota/revenue goals
- Internet savvy and ability to use tablet/laptop to make presentations
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation and current auto insurance
- Generate and manage pipeline of leads and report activity through CRM system
- Manage the full sales cycle: Lead generation to Close
- Prospect, network, set appointments with decision makers to present solutions
- Ability to maintain and exceed sales quota/revenue goals
- Assist in maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Make daily presentations to small-medium size business owners.
Upon hire, you will enjoy:
- Uncapped Commissions and Residual Income
- Professional Training and Ongoing Support/Coaching
- Remote work environment
- Incentives and recognition throughout the year for top performers
- Growth opportunities – we promote from within
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Results and Relationship Driven
- An ongoing, “farming” mentality
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication
- Independent Starter
- Team player
- Internet Savvy
- Driver’s License