Since we posted this scholarship 10 months ago, there is only a small number of applicants sent in their essays. Thus, we’ve decided to extend this scholarship to May 31st, 2019 to give applicants more time to prepare their essays. We look forward to view your essays. Thank you!
A $1,000 content marketing Scholarship!
ProWeb365 is a website design company in Minneapolis, MN. We help businesses and organizations establish professional websites as well as communicate with their target audience effectively with intelligent content marketing campaigns combined with search engine optimization (SEO). In keeping with our mission, we are offering a scholarship program called the “Content Marketing Scholarship.”
We want to help students who are currently in an accredited American college or university and have an interest in pursuing the fields of marketing and communication. We would like to create an opportunity for students to demonstrate their knowledge and creative writing talents in an article about what they think is effective content marketing for the web. The winner will be able to use the scholarship funds toward his/her tuition or books.
The scholarship award is $1,000 and the funds will be sent to the winning student according to the scholarship rules as outlined by the student’s college or university.
How to Apply for this Scholarship Program?
- Fill out the Scholarship application attached below.
- Write a 1000- to 2000-word article on “How to produce effective content for a business website.”
- Email your application and article to Scholarship@ProWeb365.com in Word Doc or PDF format. Add the subject line: “Content Marketing Scholarship” in your email.
- The deadline for the article submission is April 30th, 2019
- You may apply for this scholarship if you are currently enrolled and pursuing a course of study in a U.S. college or university.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 at the time of your application.
NOTE: Students wishing to participate do not need to be a Communication, Marketing or Journalism major. You just need a true passion for online content marketing.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an original, well-researched essay that expresses your opinion creatively, persuasively and intelligently.
Declaration of the winner will be on May 31st, 2019.
Scholarship $1,000 will be awarded to the winner and sent to the winner
Best of luck for all the students who participate in the ProWeb365 scholarship program!
- Are you going to sell student information to a third party website?
- Are there any fees for student to register for these scholarships?
- Do you require any type of credit card information to apply for scholarship?
- How will the Scholarship be paid?
Answer: We will issue a check to the student who wins the prize
- When will the winner of Scholarship be selected? How will s/he be notified?
Answer: By Jan. 18th, 2019. We will notify the winner via email, and announce that winner at this page https://proweb365.com/scholarship
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION (Download PDF form)
“ProWeb365 Scholarship Award for 2019”
Applicant name: ____________________________ DOB: ______________
Your address: ________________________________________________________
Your Email address: _____________________________
Your phone number: (_____)___________- __________
Your area of study: ______________________________
Your expected graduating year: __________
Name of your college/university: _________________________________________
Address of your college/university: _______________________________________
Please answer the following questions.
- Please tell us the reason you are pursuing your current area of study.
- What are you hoping to do after graduation?
- In your own words, please write a 1000-word to 2000-word article on “How to produce effective content for a business website.”