A professional website designed by ProWeb365 will Save You Time and Money.
A well-designed website should:
- be attractive and user friendly.
- get your key messages across quickly and effectively.
- position call-to- action features intelligently to maximize your conversion.
Want to be our next Happy Client? Please call: (612) 590-8080.
To convince your target audience that you are the provider of choice, you need to have an Effective Positioning Website, not just a basic website like so many you see every day. You want to stand out, not blend in. The 5 key factors for an effective positioning website include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding (each group of) your target audience and where you can reach them online.
- Producing content that directs your audience to your products and services which are designed to solve your clients’ problems and challenges.
- Strategically positioning that content in ways that make it very easy for your target audience to find it once they land on your site.
- Designing a website that is professional and user-friendly.
- Optimizing your content well for the hidden audience (search engines) which you don’t want to miss because they will deliver the content to your human audience.
These 5 critical factors are required to establish an effective website. Most people don’t understand the importance of these factors so they approach their website design the same way they managed their printed brochure design 20+ years ago. Then they wonder why their website does not generate qualified leads.
These days, even young businesses can make the same mistake. Why? Because they only know factors #4 to #5. They work with a web designer who only specializes in graphic design. The problem with this is that it is missing the key ingredient: business strategy and content marketing must be involved in the web development conversation from the beginning.
Worse yet is when they choose to work with a sale rep to sign up for a cheap template website. Their final website design will pretty much miss out on most of the 5 requirements for success.
With many websites joining the internet each day, more options are available to viewers. Attracting new visitors to your website is getting more challenging, and keeping them long enough to convert them into customers is even more difficult.
You want a website that is user-friendly and custom-designed to look professional and communicate effectively. Within the first 5 seconds, you should be able to convince your visitors to stay on your website. In the next 20 seconds, your visitor should know exactly what you provide and how to contact you. To achieve this, you need a professional web design team with specialists dedicated to specific aspects of your website development project, from the strategic planning to the creative designing and thoughtful programming.
Our project managers work with our marketers, designers and programmers to ensure that your digital marketing is well-defined and directed to your intended audience and that your website is well-planned, designed, programmed and optimized.
At ProWeb365, we believe in building relationships based on trust and honesty. We will take the time to get to know you, your organization and your goals before suggesting a marketing plan that will work best for you. Please call our local Minneapolis web design firm today at (612) 590-8080 and let us prepare you for online marketing success.