1. Professionalism – As consumers switch to high-quality and streamlined devices like laptops and tablets, they expect a similar improvement in their online experience as well. Nothing says unprofessional to a potential customer like a business website that is not formatted correctly. If you do not invest in an up-to-date website specifically designed for mobile devices, your business website will not be user-friendly when opened from a smartphone or tablet. This sends a negative message to your customers about your ability as a business. Maintaining a sleek and professional website that can be functional on any screen shows your customers that you provide a wonderful experience as well as great products and services.
2. Improved user experience – Nothing impresses customers like a business that anticipates their needs. By providing a professional website that customers can access from any of their devices your business shows that it understands what consumers want and how to deliver it. Websites designed specifically for smartphones and tablets tend to load faster on these devices than traditional websites would. Investing in a website that functions on mobile devices improves user experience in a variety of ways, like adding a click to call button if the user is on a smartphone. Plus, customers can have updates about your business sent directly to their mobile device, keeping them up to date on any important changes and improvements you make.
3. Accessibility – Many people use their devices from morning to night. By investing in a mobile website your business will be available to customers wherever, whenever. This increase in mobile device use is great for businesses with a professional responsive website design: your customers will have constant access to any and all aspects of your business, improving user experience and increasing sales.
4. Branding – Mobile devices offer a variety of branding and marketing opportunities for your business. Mobile websites can be easily connected to social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, which increases your business online presence. Your business’ website can also be accessible through print media by making use of QR codes. Users can simply scan a QR code from their smartphone or tablet, which brings them straight to your mobile website. You can place QR codes on promotional material from billboards to brochures.
5. Cost-effective – Making sure your website is available on any type of device from desktop computers to laptops and smartphones opens up your business to a wide clientele, which increases sales and profits. In addition, by not maintaining a physical space or spending resources on additional staff, you will save even more.
Keeping up with the consumer trend towards laptops and mobile devices is one of the smartest business moves your business can make in today’s climate. Knowing how to proceed may seem difficult, but our professional team at ProWeb365 is here to help.
ProWeb365 is a Minneapolis web design company that specializes in providing affordable custom web designs for both traditional and mobile screens. We also offer web development and Internet marketing services for businesses and organizations. To keep up with consumer trends and establish a strong and professional online presence, contact our Twin Cities web design firm today at (612) 590-8080.